Packed Lunches & Creative Parents

January 2014: I had birthday wishes on facebook that warmed the cockles of my heart! It was a wonderful birthday starting with an amazing dinner with friends on Thursday night at the Four Seasons (Buenos Aires) surrounded by all the fantastic horse designs that they have, and ending last night with pizza and friends in mi barrio.

Birthdays always make me think of all the love and commitment it takes to have a child, and the day after my birthday I noticed this link that I'm sharing - it's that of a dad who draws on his children's packed lunches. It made me laugh and reminded me of all the efforts my own mum and dad always made. So this is to Norma and Tom - love you lots. Thanks again for all the messages. Thanks David LaFerriere for these marvellous images that somehow make the world a better place!

http://distractify.com/default-category/dad-makes-art-on-sandwich-bags-with-sharpies/




Comments

Popular Posts